Format: Self-paced – approximately 15 prompts per month for 3 months
Guides/Instructors: Kimberly F. Moore & MotherHouse of the Goddess
Investment: $33 for Autumn Journal or $99 for Annual
- Register here for just Autumn
- CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (will include Autumn, Winter 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018 – you get a season free if you pay annually!)
Registration: register online for Autumn Journal
Length: Prompts every few days for 3 months
Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal is full of myth, magick, and all the sacred (and witchy!) wisdom that you need to attune your season to Goddess. It will be released every quarter with prompts to inspire re-membrance of Goddess and practices to work magick in our everyday lives.
Rhythms of the Goddess Autumn Journal is named Season of the Witch, in honor of the power and magick of this season. The Holy Days of Autumn are potent times, the veils are thin between all the worlds, and we are calling forth and empowering our inner Witch!
Fall Equinox is the balance of dark and light, day and night, and the drama of the descent of the Goddessthroughout multiple cultures and traditions reflects the equinox: Demeter and Persephone, Inanna and Erishkegal, Isis and Nepthys. The sweet sorrow of the Autumn season acknowledges that decay and death are always inevitable. Leading us through the innermost labyrinth are the the Dark Queens whose liminal natures signify the mysteries present in working the energies of life, death and rebirth: Hekate, Kali, Durga, Cerridwen, the Morrigan, Arianrhod, Coatlicue, The Fates. We honor the need for the downward spiral to connect with our deepest knowing. We reflect the shadows and the light.
Continuing the theme of balance, the fall holidays are also unfolding: Mabon (the witches Thanksgiving), Navratri (Durga Puja and nine nights of the Hindu Mothers), and soon, Samhain. Gathering in community and celebration supports the challenging and rewarding inner work that we are undertaking.
You are invited to join in the celebration of the Rhythms of Goddess for Autumn, to acknowledge and sync with Goddess on Her Holy Days and to bring forward the ancient magick to us here and now.
Register above for just Autumn or CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT(will include Autumn, Winter 2017-18, Spring 2018. and Summer 2018). Registration closes on September 22 – right after Fall Equinox
AUTUMN JOURNAL 2017 INCLUDES:
Welcome Info & Resources
- Welcome resources
- Goddess playlist
- Welcoming the Magic of Autumn activities
- Signs and Symbols of Autumn
- BONUS – August Prompts
Each Month – September, October, November
- Goddess Calendar and Astrology Updates and Divinations for each month
- 10 – 15 Featured Prompts and Practices per month according to the Goddess Calendar
- Ritual and Ceremony tips for the Solstices, Equinoxes and Holy Days
- Prompts released every few days (or more often), according to the Goddess Calendar
- Myth, magick, and wisdom practices on how to connect with the featured Goddesses
- Full Moon and New Moon Astrology and Divination
- Gaia Magick & Enchantments – altar work and ways to work with plants, trees, flowers, crystals, and animal allies
- Seasonal recipes for home, lunar, and Sabbat gatherings
- Special Guest Priestess Interviews and/or Articles
Myth – Featured Goddesses for Autumn: Ariadne, Yemaya, Oshun, Tara, Persephone, Hekate, Demeter, Minerva, Inanna, Erishkegal, Maman Brigitte, Durga and the Shakti Goddesses, and more!
Magick and Wisdom Practices: Holy Days of Mabon, Durga Puja and Navratri, Samhain, Day of the Dead, and Diwali! Plus, Candle Magick, Temple and Altar Work, Divination, Crystals, Lunar Cycles, Guided Goddess Meditation, Tips for Ritual and Ceremony, and more!
Goddess Spirituality is about rhythm … the rhythm of our bodies, the rhythm of our lives, and the rhythm of Goddess in nature. Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal moves us into a wholistic connection with our Selves, the world around us, and Goddess. We sync in sacred ways to our WomanRoots and the Sacred Feminine Source deep within us. We invite the magickal into all aspects of our lives and tap our inner Priestesses. We dance with Goddess and embrace Her blessings through our thoughts, dreams, actions, and manifestations.