Nourished Autumn is a series of prompts, practices, and recipes to welcome Autumn. We will revel in the cycles and rhythms of the seasonal transition, embrace the changes from Summer, and sync to the contemplative energies of our soul work. If we close our eyes and center, we can feel the urge to slow down, to focus inward, to take deeper breaths and longer pauses. Through mindfulness and sacred self care, we honor inner and outer changes, and “fall” into alignment with the natural order.
You are invited to step mindfully, blissfully into the Autumn season. Transitioning from the bright light and activity of summer, we allow ourselves to take deep breaths of crisp air, sip slowly from steaming mugs, and embrace the release of nature. This is a time for deep inner work. Bring your journal, a penchant for rolling in the leaves, and a commitment to truly experience this season.
Autumn offerings include:
- Seasonal reminders to guide and inspire you
- Writing prompts to infuse your journal practice
- Ideas for Autumn altars and ceremony
- Photo activities that encourage you to be a divine witness to the unfolding of Autumn
- Recipes that comfort and sustain – super foods of Autumn and more!
- Mindful Practices to support the creation of a life that nourishes you
- Ways to connect with the Divine Feminine and Dark Goddesses of Autumn
- Autumn Divination and Animal Ally practices
- Gaia medicine and working with seasonal crystal combinations
The shadows are longer, leafs are drifting to the ground, and we gather in community to invoke warmth and sisterhood as the grace of Autumn surrounds us!
This is a free online offering and the third in a seasonal series being offered to enhance your own practices for the year.
Nourished Autumn is 22 days long and you will receive something new each day. Work through the daily lessons or explore it at your own pace. Nourished Autumn will remain open until December and then Nourished Winter will be released on or near the Winter Solstice.
For those in the Southern Hemisphere! NOURISHED SPRING IS AVAILABLE TO YOU
**Please note, participants in Nourished Autumn will be added to the Shakti Womyn email list.