Then the second most remarkable thing happened – I relaxed. Like really and truly relaxed.
I am now completely converted and have decided that bubble baths need to be part of a regular regime in my life.
And now I want to convert YOU … my gorgeous Beauty Bliss Devotees … so here you go, Ladies …
8 reasons that you should take a bubble bath right now …
1. It feels good – this may sound a bit simplistic but the fact is that a bubble bath does all kinds of wonderful things for your skin and body. Steam … warm water … softly lapping teeny bathtub waves (go ahead and breathe!) which leads us to indulging in a great bubble bath product with a gorgeous scent!
2. A Great Product with a Gorgeous Scent – Investing in the proper bubble bath solution ensures that you do not strip your skin of all the good stuff. The bonus is that you have a great product with a gorgeous scent that enhances your bubble bath experience. It should send *RELAX* vibes to your brain every time that you sniff it! My new BFF is NYR Organic Aromatic Foaming Bath. In my second bubble bath of the week, I used the Rose and Pomegranate Bath Oil and dear, Goddess … I never wanted to come out. Essentials oils, bath salts, organic products – it doesn’t get better!
3. You can lock the bathroom door – I would also recommend a big sign on the door that says: “Do not disturb unless you are bleeding”, especially if you have kiddos. This is a perfect excuse for private time – YOU time. Lock the door and do not have one regret.
4. You can think – An amazing thing occurred to me in the bathtub amongst my bubbles. I could think. Ponder think. I could think without having a phone attached to my ear, without looking at a computer screen, without cats jumping all over my desk – without distractions. Incredibly, I found a small piece of my mind that had not been crushed by the cacophony of life and technology – my Bubble Bath Mind.
5. You remember your toes – now this sounds a bit crazy but I looked at my toes. For the first time in ages, I had nothing better to do than contemplate my toes, think about lovely nail polish colors and confirm that I definitely need pedicure ASAP.
6. You can listen to whatever music you would like – when is the last time that you got to lie back and listen to music? No Sesame Street … no teenager hijacking the car radio … music is bliss when it comes from your very own playlist. I am now working on creating the very perfect playlist for Bubble Baths – stay tuned. Also, since the door is locked, you can sing along and no one can stop you. HA!
7. Bubble Baths are a good excuse to redecorate the bathroom – now that you are in the home spa bubble bath zone, the bathroom should be your own little oasis and what makes an oasis a happy place? SHOPPING! This is the perfect time to do a little makeover on the bathroom – a new paint color, some lovely new towels, a bubble bath robe, maybe even a towel warmer and, of course, all the accoutrements of Bubble Bathdom – a wee little pillow, candles and those gorgeous scents!
8. Champagne tastes better in a Bubble Bath – so does moscato, red wine, lemonade, limeade, iced coffee, green tea or whatever else you decide to bring into your Bubble Bath Oasis. And you don’t have to share – not a bit.
Bubble Bath Time – You Time is part of Self Love and Self Care and Beauty Bliss.
WISHING YOU WONDERFUL BUBBLES!
Sign up for the Beauty Bliss monthly email list – at the beginning of the month, I send an email about product specials and a few organic self care tips. This list is separate from BlissBombs and just for Beauty Bliss advocates.
**note – the NYR Organic links are affiliate links